Expression of interest for the 2020 post-primary school
Scoil Sinéad will be applying for patronage of these of these five brand new second-level schools to open in the following areas when the patronage process starts:
Scoil Sinéad was granted trustee patron of the first post primary school we applied for under this patronage thanks to the volunteers and the parents that voted for us. This was down to parents believing in our model. The patronage process is down to parental preferences and as such you the parents have the control to enable us to be patrons of these schools.
If you are interested please fill in the attached information and we will keep you updated on when the patronage process has started in your area.
Please note submitting this expression of interest information to Scoil Sinéad is not admission to the school if our patronage bid is successful.
Under GDPR only the Scoil Sinéad Limited Director and Secretary will have access to the information.
We are looking for volunteers to assist us in our patronage process. If you are interested in assisting us with our campaign please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Scoil Sinéad Ltd is a new patron body that is made up of 11 members from a variety of different backgrounds including education, finance, medical and business. We provide an inclusive multi-denominational, co-educational, English medium schools.
We are trustee patron of Griffeen Community College in Lucan and Patron of Scoil Sinead Pelletstown NS.
Our focus is providing an academic and practical learning environment using real life experiences and child led learning. READ MORE
Over the years, Ireland has become a multi-cultural and diverse country. We teach all our students respect and celebrate diversity so that it is a natural part of their everyday life. READ MORE
Scoil Sinéad Ltd is community focused as we believe that the school is a reflection of the community. Our themes are linked to the different activities in the local and wider community. READ MORE
To ensure that all children no matter their ability are given the same opportunity to succeed.
Ethos of the school
We provide education facilities so that every child’s true potential can be realized regardless of their individual challenges. Students are encouraged to learn through their own individual learning style and with the support where necessary. All students are treated equally regardless of their ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Scoil Sinéad Ltd will:
The fundamental aim of Scoil Sinéad Ltd is
- To provide educational settings for all children to reach their highest potential
- to create a safe haven for children to ensure that they become role models
- To prepare the students to make the future a better place for all.
- To foster an atmosphere of acceptance so that all students feel able to discuss their experiences and promote wellbeing.
- To provide children with a sense of awareness of their community and provide opportunities to be active citizens
- To provide each school under our patronage with a positive behaviour support system.
- To establish an autism class for every year to ensure the children develop with their peers.
- To graduate well prepared, productive and contributing citizens to society and the global community.